Your privacy is very important to us. Accordingly, we have developed this Policy which provides detailed, layered information on how and why Idolsgate generally processes personal data.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
2. THE BASICS
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We may collect and store limited payment information from you, such as payment card type and expiration date and the last four digits of your payment card number; however, we do not collect or store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- For the purpose of preventing, detecting, or suppressing fraud;
- In the event of Idolsgate being involved in a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer;
- To protect and defend our rights (including the right to property), safety, or those of our affiliates, of Customers of our website or even your own;
- To protect against abuse, misuse, or unauthorized use of our website;
- For any purpose that may be necessary for the performance of any agreement you may have entered into with Idolsgate (including the request for provision of services by third parties) or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract;
- To comply with any legal obligations such as may arise by way of response to any order or similar official request for personal data;
- As may otherwise be specifically allowed or required by or under any applicable law.