Terms of Service
By using Idolsgate’s Services, the Customer agrees to these Terms of Service and any other policies or terms referenced or published by (“Terms”). These Terms form a binding legal agreement between Idolsgate and any person or organization who purchases, accesses, or uses Idolsgate’s Services. Customer represents, warrants, and agrees that Customer has the full power and authority to enter into and perform under these Terms, or if Customer is using these Services on behalf of an organization, entity, or group, that Customer is authorized to accept these Terms.
These terms of service are related to your use of the Services provided by (название комании) under the domain name https://idolsgate.com/ (‘the Website’).
We have the right to revise and amend these Terms and/or the Services to reflect changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our system’s capabilities or for any other reason in our sole discretion. Your continued access to or use of the Website and/or the Services constitutes your acceptance of any such change and/or amendment.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- You must provide accurate and complete registration information any time you register to use any of the Services. You are responsible for the security of your passwords and for any use of your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you agree to notify Idolsgate immediately. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible for all activities which occur under your account.
- You agree to use the application only for purposes that are permitted by the Terms and any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
- You may neither share nor re-sell your Idolsgate’s account to any third parties.
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell the Services for any purpose.
- You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Idolsgate is constantly striving to better its product offering and will contact the Customer using the email provided after sign up for these and other purposes specifically relating to the Services such as: sending welcome emails, sending the password reset information, notification of billing, follow-up on signup, and for other messaging needs.
- Idolsgate may automatically back up and shut down applications and servers at various times, including without limitation, when you log out of the Service, if you do not respond to a prompt after a certain period of time, or if you explicitly request, or if Idolsgate detects that your application or server is malfunctioning.
- Questions about the Terms of Service or any other matter should be sent via the support page https://idolsgate.com/support/ in the English language.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We are not /shall not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of:
- Any changes to the Services made by Idolsgate, or any temporary or permanent cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services),
- The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of service,
- Interruption of services, malware (including viruses and/or Trojans), and/or other errors over which Idolsgate has no control,
- Any third-party services and/or content of any kind. You understand that any hyperlinks to third-party websites shall be regulated by the terms and conditions of third parties and that access to/use of such third-party websites shall be at your own risk.
5. MUTUAL CONFIDENTIALITY
Both parties (Idolsgate and Customer) agree not to disclose to any third party-confidential information of Idolsgate, or the Customer, except as may be necessary for Idolsgate to offer the Services. Both parties further agree that they will not use, remove, transfer, transmit, reproduce or otherwise deal with confidential information or other tangible or intangible property of either party, except for the sole purpose of performing the Services.
6. PAID SUBSCRIPTION
- You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree with what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or any other payment systems.
- If you use any payment system for purchasing the selected service on the website, a monthly subscription to this type of service is automatically activated, and the email notification on subscribing to the service is sent immediately.
- The payment of the selected service for the following month is made monthly on the last day of the subscription period.
- After the purchase you have the right to change the type of the selected service.
7. CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can request the cancellation of your account at any time by emailing support.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid-up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again. Funds paid for a new subscription are non-refundable.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current billing cycle, your cancellation will be effective on the day the next cycle is set to start. Until that date, you will retain access to our Service.
- You can stop the subscription anytime in your Profile or you can contact our customer service for the cancellation via support page https://idolsgate.com/support/.